The Learning Support Centre
The Bulli High School Learning Support Centre is a multi-purpose learning space located on the upper level of the school library.
The Learning Support Centre is designed to:
- Improve learning outcomes for students with additional learning needs
- Offer an alternative learning space for students who need to complete in-class assessment tasks.
- Provide a quiet, study space for senior students.
The Learning Support Centre staff are able to provide:
- Small group tutoring
- Additional support for students who need to further develop their literacy and numeracy skills
- Assistance with assessment tasks across Key Learning Areas
- Study plans for senior students
- Intensive assistance for students with additional learning needs
The Learning Support Centre operation:
- The centre is open from 8.30am to 3.10pm each school day.
- Students can make appointments for assistance.
- Senior student drop-ins are always welcome.
The Learning Support staff believe in strong teamwork.
Bulli High School has three Learning Support teachers with knowledge and experience across a broad range of Key Learning Areas including Science and Mathematics. Four School Learning Support Officers also support students with specific learning needs in mainstream classes.
The Learning Support centre is a valuable school resource which aims to assist students to achieve their personal best in all areas of their learning.